If you will help us by getting involved with your recovery, you’ll not only speed things up, but save time, money, and effort because we won’t need to see you as often.
All products are not created equally. We use only the most researched items we can find. There are many cheaper versions of these products that are synthetic or made in a way that limits their bio-availability.
The programs below are designed for different reasons; short and long – term. Some people question the needs for supplements so here’s an interesting article about research and multi-vitamins.
Always check with your primary care doctor for any adverse interactions with medications you may be taking.
- OsteoVantiv: Designed to comfort sore joints and promote joint flexibility in healthy people following exercise. It features a clinically effective dose of UC-II®, which has been shown in research to support joint health.
- EC Matrixx: Designed to support the health of connective tissue by positively influencing the extracellular matrix, a key component of tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
- Acute Phase: Acute Phase is designed to provide highly targeted nutritional support for patients who may benefit from muscle tissue support and minor pain relief. Featuring premium-grade proteolytic enzymes, targeted herbal extracts, and essential minerals, Acute Phase is the ideal nutritional component for the first three days of a healthcare practitioner-supervised acute care program.
- Angstrom Magnesium: Taken before or with drink; 1 oz. daily (orally) while symptomatic to help chronic and acute conditions heal faster. Most people are deficient in magnesium; this liquid form is most readily available in the body, and aids in calcium absorption. While asymptomatic take 1/2oz. daily. Please read the ebook: Change Your Life With Magnesium, written by Carolyn Dean.
- Phenocane: A natural anti-inflammatory: Take 3-4 pills to relieve pain and inflammation- the most common cause of pain. This vegetarian capsule is a COX2 inhibitor that relieves pain and eliminates inflammation without inhibiting COX1 development. It does not cause many of the liver and stomach problems that aspirin, ibuprofen and Advil can.
Supplementation Targeted for Athletes
- Vegetarian Proteolytic Enzyme: Take 2 tablets daily on an empty stomach to break down congestion in connective tissue. Take 3-5 tablets every 3 hours for an acute injury or post 3 hour endurance event. NOTE: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anti-coagulant drugs, such as Coumadin or Warfarin, consult your primary care MD before using this product.
- MAP: Master Amino Pattern: The quickest acting, most absorbable dietary protein we know of. A great choice for anyone over 40, especially athletes looking to supplement their diet with additional protein without the extra junk. See complete daily protein requirements on our website. This item can be take pre and post event. Clinically proven to provide the fastest and best quality protein available today. MAP absorbs in the body in only 23 minutes compared to normal protein and supplements that take 3-6 hours. For more information click here, Master Amino Acid Pattern.
Healthy Lifestyle: Wellness
- Probiotics: UltraFloral Balance 60 or 120 caps: Intestinal Flora support, 15 billion live organism support 1-2 per day.
- OmegaGenics EPA-DHA Fish Oil: (see above information)
- Vitamin D3 5000: Pharma grade 5000 IU per day or 1 bottle will last you ~ 4 months. D3 allows rapid absorption and is pleasant to take; for seasonal affective disorder, low energy, minimal sun exposure!
- Multivitamin: Phytomulti 60 or 120 caps: PhytoMulti takes you beyond basic wellness support. Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds – including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol. Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
- L-Arginine: An amino acid that helps rid the body of ammonia and stimulates the release of insulin. In addition, L-arginine is used to make nitric oxide (a compound that relaxes the blood vessels) and improve cardio health. Mix one serving (one scoop) of L-arginine into 10-12 ounces of water, smoothie, or other preferred liquid. 22 Reasons to use L-Arginine
- Vitamin B12 Spray: A water-soluble vitamin needed for normal nerve cell activity and DNA replication. It is commonly used to prevent and treat anemia, counteracting the deficiencies related to depression, and has been known to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches. Everything you need to know about Vitamin B12