With over 40 years of experience, we’ve seen our share of patients with back pain. Sometimes its been there for months or even years and sometimes it just happened over the last weekend. No matter how long the problem has been there we can usually fix it in a maximum of 4 weeks. Please consider the resources we use.
Muscle Activation and Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic adjustments to the lower back have been shown to help alleviate low back pain for over 40 years (below). When we test and correct the 23 muscles that support the back, we get even better results.
- Manipulation or Micro-Discectomy for Sciatica?
- Spinal Manipulation for Subacute and Chronic Lumbar Radiculopathy
- A Comparison of Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Manipulation
- Chiropractic Maintenance Care
- Chiropractic vs NSAIDS vs. Placebo
- Disc Herniations are Safe to Treat with Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Care vs Medical Care for Spine Pain
FDA Approved Laser:
- In 2018 the first and only Laser specifically to treat low back pain was approved by the FDA. The research summary says: The Erchonia FX635 is an effective tool for reducing chronic low back pain of musculoskeletal origin, progressively reducing low back pain over a 3-month period to minimal levels, including the last 2 months where no additional laser treatments were used.
- Low-Level laser Therapy for Treating Low Back Pain:12-Month Follow-up, Journal of Pain and Relief 2019
You’ll improve your chances of staying pain free in the long run with these 3 exercises.
- Goblet squats: 20-80 every day (2-5 minutes a day)
- Low back strengthening spinal muscles (5 minutes a day)
- Core strengthening using the Lumbar Disc Decompression Exerciser (5 minutes a day)