- Are you frustrated with the lack of improvement in treating your sports injury?
- Are you confused about who is the best physician to see for your specific problem?
- Do you wonder if a “regular”, non-athlete, doctor has the personal experience, tools, and expertise to quickly and effectively treat you?
At Utah Sports and Wellness we think that taking care of athletes is a little different than taking care of the average patient. We understand that athletes have a unique set of problems, circumstances and demands and are usually impatient and anxious to recover quickly. We can work with those limitations.
Dr. Cerami is a 60 year old triathlete that has 30 plus years working with amateur and professionals athletes from the neighbor soccer players to Tour de France Stage winners. Through personal experience and studying with the most experienced sports medicine doctors in the country, Dr. Cerami has developed a system of helping athletes get back in action with a minimum visits and usually with little or no time off from their sport. At Utah Sports and Wellness we combine the latest research in functional anatomy with our cutting edge tools to assess and correct athletic injuries. If you require diagnostic work or x-rays, we refer to some of the best medical providers in town so you can be assured of an accurate diagnosis.
So before you spend a lot of time, money and effort at an office that doesn’t understand what you need, give us a call and schedule a no charge phone consultation with Dr. Cerami. You’ll be surprised what we can do for you.
Articles for athletes written by Dr. Cerami:
Athletic Injuries we have treated:
- Achilles Tendonosis
- ACL: Tear, Post-Surgery and Sprain
- Heel Pain
- IT Band Syndrome
- Muscle Imbalance, Asymmetry and Hip Rotation
- Pre- and Post- Surgical Treatment
- Piriformis Syndrome
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Shin Splints
- Sport Specific Injuries in: Cycling, Running, Football, Tennis, Golf, Soccer, and Swimming
- Sprained/Rolled Ankle