Brooke is Dr. Cerami’s Medical Assistant and works within the office to provide a variety of therapies to our patients. Brooke recently graduated from Westminster College with her BS in Nursing in 2019. She is thrilled to be able to offer several different options for treating patients of Dr. Cerami’s patients from a functional and holistic medicine approach, focused on treating the problem rather than its symptoms. Her goal is to assist patients in achieving optimal level of functionality and performance through the services offered. Outside of work, Brooke enjoys staying busy and active through running and weight-lifting, as well as expanding her knowledge on a holistic approach to healthcare.
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM)
- Treats tissue inflammation and pain without harmful side effects
- Cold Laser Therapy
- FDA approved lasers to treat low back pain, Plantar Fasciitis and Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Increases oxygen to the body to improve cell growth, stem cell activation, detoxification, healing and regeneration.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave therapy (ESWT):
- Treatment for acute and chronic tendon and ligament problems including Tendonosis and Tendonitis.