Breanne Nalder, MS, RDN, earned a BS in Biology and Sociology from Westminster College and went on to receive a Master of Science degree in Nutrition and Sports Dietetics from the University of Utah. She is licensed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). FYI: Anyone can call themselves a “nutritionist, but there is a significant formal education and state license required to have the title of Dietitian. Breanne works hard to teach the science of food and how our bodies use nutrients as fuel to achieve optimal performance. She understands that everyBODY is unique and that nutrition needs are individual. The goal is to help each person she works with to modify their lifestyle to reach their goals, in ways that they can enjoy and maintain. Beyond her passions in nutrition, she competes as a professional level cyclist on the road and gravel, practices yoga every day, and loves to spend time with her fur babies Luna and Vino.
- Healthy, non-diet weight loss
- Elimination / Reintroduction diets
- Gut health and GI treatment plans
- Intuitive / Mindful Eating
- Anti-inflammatory foods/supplements
- Auto-immune disease treatments
- Sport specific nutrition for training and performance
- Health history, diet analysis and treatment plan
- Metabolic testing to determine your calorie and macronutrient needs unique to you
- Goal support and management
- Meal planning
- Grocery store tours
- Pantry and fridge “makeovers”
- Vitamin, mineral and other supplements
- Group sessions – Stay on track with your group/team/partner
- On-site nutrition clinics for groups
- Cooking classes & demonstrations
- Telephone / email consultations
- Grocery Store Tour – Breanne walks you through your grocery store teaching you how to implement your diet plan, pick out supplements and keep it all within budget
What do I need to prepare for the first visit with the Dietitian?
When you book a 90-minute initial consultation you will be sent a link to fill out an intake form through the portal. Please complete this at least 24-hours before your visit.
To book an appointment: utahsportsandwellness.janeapp.com