Dr. Michael Cerami
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your first visit can vary from 40 to 60 minutes if you decide to get treatment after your examination. The doctor will examine and check your biomechanics and perform an AMIT muscle evaluation to get a correct diagnosis of your problem and then give you treatment options and homework. Feel free to ask any questions you have and we’ll do our best to answer them.
- To save yourself some time once you arrive, you may download and print the New Patient Forms and bring them with you. If you are unable to do so, we have forms at our office but ask that you arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment time to allow enough time to complete the forms.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes. If you have a shoulder or arm injury, a tank top or sports bra is most appropriate for women and men will be asked to remove their shirt. If you have a knee, foot or running injury, please wear shorts and BRING YOUR RUNNING SHOES.
- Because he usually gets fast results, Dr. Cerami only schedules 4 – 6 visits after his initial examination. Dr. Cerami’s goal is to get at least a 60% improvement for you within the first 2-3 weeks of care.
- Office visits normally vary from 10-60 minutes. We see only one person per time slot. Clinical work on each visit depends on what you need. One visit may require focus on the bio-mechanics of your painful knee while another may emphasize stabilizing the muscles surrounding the knee.
- Each visit builds on the previous session as our clinical approach to fix the source of the problem. Dr. Cerami will use various tools and techniques he’s learned to minimize you’re your overall visits and to create long-term sustainable change in your body.
- FSM works by changing cell signaling. The frequencies change cell membrane receptor configuration back to the normal state and restore cell function and structure by changing epigenetic expression. The water in cells is structured as a semiconductor gel and conducts both current and information. When the frequencies change genetic expression, the cell changes state. That’s where smoosh comes from. Drugs and nutrients act like keys in a lock. FSM frequencies act like the key fob that opens one specific lock with a specific unique signal.