After an MD degree and residency training in 2000, Dr. Jill Parker built her first family practice in Santa Cruz, CA. Three and a half years later she moved to Utah and worked at clinics in both West Valley and Magna. Over the years, Dr. Parker expanded her practice to include NAET and Kinesiology. Dr. Parker now practices with a holistic focus that assesses for root causes of pain and illness. A teenage son and preteen daughter keep Dr. Parker busy on the home front. She prefers to keep her body moving, with activities like her favorite sport, soccer. Hiking, gardening, reading and needlecraft as well as helping patients get healthy keep her very busy.
Education and Practices
- BS Bioengineering Walla Walla University 1996
- MD Loma Linda University 2000
- Family Practice Residency, Natividad Medical Center 2000-2003
- Western Medical Associates Family Physician 2003-2007
- Medical Director Cabrillo College Nursing Program 2005-2006
- Utah Partners for Health Family Physician 2007-2013
- NAET Acupressure 2012-present
- Vesservices Veteran Evaluations 2013-2018
What does Dr. Parker’s practice entail?
With pharmacy-free family medicine, Dr. Parker holds to the history-taking skills learned in medical degree program. Additionally, Dr. Parker’s primary focus is utilizing NAET to assess and treat patients. This practice empowers patients into gentle self-healing through a better mind-body connection. Other services include acupressure treatments and emotional balancing.
What is NAET?
An acronym for Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique, NAET utilizes both eastern and western medical knowledge to treat chemical, physical or emotional intolerances. Kinesiology, or muscle response testing, finds areas of imbalance with muscle weakness, that are then treated using paraspinal acupressure. The nervous system tracks lie alongside the spine and thus a balance of sympathetic and parasympathetic states related to a particular substance can be obtained with this technique.
What can NAET can help with:
- Digestive disorders
- Allergies: contact, ingestion, inhalation, emotional, etc.
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Emotional imbalances
- Neurological conditions
- Generational problems
- Urinary and Reproductive/sexual issues
- Ear and airway problems
- And more…
To book an appointment: utahsportsandwellness.janeapp.com